The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Library

Online Book Group

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dean R Koontz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane
Admin
Jane

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Dean R Koontz Empty
PostSubject: Dean R Koontz   Dean R Koontz EmptySat May 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Reposted for Julie

I shall be adding books here by Dean R Koontz, also one of my favourite horror writers.
Back to top Go down
quark
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Dean R Koontz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean R Koontz   Dean R Koontz EmptyWed May 23, 2007 10:13 pm

Thank you Jane. i shall be adding to this soon so dont go away, i loved Dean R koontz books, better than Stephen king i thought.
Back to top Go down
quark
Admin

Dean R Koontz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean R Koontz   Dean R Koontz EmptyThu May 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Brother Odd
Synopsis:
No one could have imagined Odd Thomas ever leaving the perfect quirky comfort of Pico Mundo, least of all Odd himself. The little desert town that nurtured Odd all his life is the locus of everything he holds dear–his loyal friends, his ghostly confidants, and the place where he loved and lost his soul mate, the irreplaceable Stormy Llewellyn. Yet leave it he has, to embrace the solitude and peace of an isolated monastery high in the western mountains as he tries to find a way to live fully again.
But Odd has a knack for finding himself in the path of trouble no matter where he goes–even among the eccentric monks in their sanctuary and with the King of Rock ’n’ Roll at his side. For a killer is stalking the ancient holy halls, and Odd is about to encounter an enemy who eclipses any he has yet encountered….

Last edited by on Thu May 24, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quark
Admin

Dean R Koontz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean R Koontz   Dean R Koontz EmptyThu May 24, 2007 3:33 pm

The house of Thunder
Publisher Note -
The House of Thunder. She woke up in a hospital room, barely able to remember her own name. What secrets lay hidden within Susan Thorton's mind? What terrible accident brought her here? And who were the four shadowy strangers - waiting, like death, in the darkened corridors? One by one, Susan unlocked these mysteries. And step by step, she approached the torment of her past: a single night of violence, waged by four young men. Shadowfires. Rachael's request for a quick, clean divorce enraged her husband. She had never seen Eric so angry, so consumed by pure, terrifying hatred. Then, in the heat of the moment, Eric was struck down in a traffic accident, his death instantaneous. Shocked but relieved, Rachael had nothing left to fear...until Eric's body disappeared from the morgue - and she began to be stalked by someone resembling her dead husband.... Midnight. The citizens of Moonlight Cove, California, are changing. Some are losing touch with their deepest emotions. Others are surrendering to their wildest urges. And the few who remain unchanged are absolutely terrified - if not brutally murdered in the dead of night. Four unlikely survivors are drawn together to make a stand against the swiftly descending darkness that threatens to bring endless night to Moonlight Cove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dean R Koontz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean R Koontz   Dean R Koontz Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean R Koontz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Library :: THE SHELVES :: Crime & Horror-
Jump to: