The Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Library

Online Book Group

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightmare In The Jungle by Julie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayz
Admin
Hayz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Nightmare In The Jungle by Julie Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare In The Jungle by Julie   Nightmare In The Jungle by Julie EmptySun May 20, 2007 11:24 pm

Written BY Juliezx1

The sun was already high in the sky; I knew it was time to get moving.So I wearily started to trudge through the dense undergrowth. It seemed like hours passed by as armed with only a rusty old knife I hacked my way through the dense overgrown jungle, but I daren’t stop.The sun burned down on my back and every muscle was screaming. I felt the sweat trickling down my neck and I was so thirsty but knew I must ration the little water I had left in my bottle.
Insects buzzed around me and I had been bitten quite badly, I ignored the pain and carried on hacking and cutting down everything in my path.At times I felt like giving up but knew if I did I would never reach the end. Never see my family again and I couldn’t bear the thought that they would never find me, and always wonder what had happened to me.Would my body ever be found in this god forsaken place?
At times I would find things, I always felt I had seen these things before somewhere, my mind must be playing tricks on me by now and I had to get out of the sun. I sat down to massage some life into my aching muscles and drank the last of my water. My mind wandered and I thought back to how I had got myself in this predicament. Last year I just never got around to anything, kept putting everything off, especially the gardening. So today I have just had to sort the garden out once and for all. I have nearly finished now and it looks allot better. In future I will do it regularly, or maybe hire a gardener.
Back to top Go down
https://thelibrary.forumotion.com

Nightmare In The Jungle by Julie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Library :: THE SHELVES :: Short Stories-
Jump to: